5 Ways to stay cool in the heat!
1. Go Tropical – wear loose, lightweight cotton and linen clothing.
2. Cool that pulse point – Run cold water over your wrist for a minute or so each hour.
3. Don't eat: Graze – Break up your eating into smaller, more frequest meals. You'll feel cooler and its better for you, anyway!
4. Eat to sweat – Scientist say that in Latin America, India and Thailand – some of the world's hottest places, also serve the hottest foods. Most likely reason is that spicy foods make you sweat without actually raising body tempature.
5. Stay cool under the covers – Peolpe find it difficult to sleep in hot weather, fill a standard hot water bottle with ice water. Use it to coold your ankles and the back of your knees.
And always be aware of children and the elderly in the heat that take it pretty hard.